撕逼模式开启:英文里你需要哪些吵架神句?
6月28日,清华大学四川招生组与北京大学四川招生组在微博上展开了一场口水大战。虽然双方互掐的微博已全部删除,但是,这一幕已经让围观者“叹为观止”。平日里,小伙伴们少不了“互撕”,然而,怎样撕得漂亮,撕得有气势,还得跟着下面这些人物好好学学。英文吵架神句,抱走不谢~
|雪姨篇|
1. You make me sick!
你真让我恶心透了!
2. Don’t bother me.
少烦我。
3. Knock it off.
别跟我来这套。
4. Get out of my face.
快从我眼前消失!
5. Who do you think you are?
你以为你是哪根葱?
|华妃娘娘篇|
1. Take a hike!
退下!一边凉快去!
2. You chicken!
你这胆小鬼!
3. Mind your own business!
这事儿还轮不到你管!
4. Cut it out.
省省吧。
|卷福篇|
1. You have a lot of nerve.
你脸皮可真厚。
2. What were you thinking!
你脑子进水了!
3. Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我。
4. I’ve had enough of your garbage.
别唧唧歪歪了,我听腻了。.
|马景涛篇|
1. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?
你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
2. I never want to see your face again!
我再也不要见到你!
3. Just look at what you've done!
看看你都干了什么好事!
4. I wish I had never met you.
遇到你算我倒霉!
5. I'm not going to put up with this!
我忍够了!
|尔康篇|
1. Stop screwing around!
别鬼混了!
2. Don't give me your attitude.
别跟我摆架子。
3. Can't you do anything right?
成事不足,败事有余。
4. Get out of my life.
从我的生活里消失!
5. You've gone too far!
你太过分了!
|谢耳朵篇|
1. A room temperature IQ.
瞧你那跟室温一样高的智商。
2. Don’t play innocent!
别装蒜!
3. If I were to slap you, it would be considered animal abuse!
打你都算是虐动物。
4. How low-class!
真低级!
5. You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
你是活到老蠢到老。
|破产姐妹篇|
1. No more excuses.
别找借口。
2. You asked for it.
这是你自找的。
3. Get over yourself.
别自以为是。
4. Who do you think you're talking to?
你以为你在跟谁说话?
5. You're nothing to me.
你对姐来说啥都不是。